This delivery truck is empty.
Start adding some amazing products!
We are committed to building a strong local food community by connecting our members to the farmers, ranchers and artisans who produce their food. Farmhouse Delivery partners with local farmers and ranchers to deliver the highest-quality, sustainably produced food to our customers' doors.
Here are a few ways you can bring great food to your community:
We believe that food and community are interdependent. Water one, and the other grows. Feed one, and the other thrives. To feed the next generation of Texans, to ensure a strong food community tomorrow, there's work to be done today. And that's what we're here for.
We passionately support the local food movement, and want to make it convenient, affordable, and exciting for people to eat healthy, seasonal, local food.
Office delivery (employee wellness)
Farmhouse delivers to offices of all sizes, from small start-ups to multi-campus corporations, helping to encourage healthy eating for employees and eliminating the need for rush hour grocery store trips.
- Save up to 30% on Produce Boxes each week
- No storage needed, all delivered in self-sufficient packaging
- Everyone maintains their own accounts
- Flexible deliveries with no contracts and the ability to customize your box weekly
- All of our offerings are produced using the highest standards and are naturally nutrient-rich and delicious.
Contact Casey ([email protected] or 512-787-3904). She will set your office up with a group discount code and kick off the program with a site visit and samples. From there, anyone can create their own personal Farmhouse account so they can start receiving a weekly delivery of local produce, meal kits, and groceries to the office on the same day, every week. Let us complete your wellness program!
- No cost to your company. Employees set up and pay for their own accounts.
- Convenience. We deliver once a week on the same day, always during regular office hours. You'll always know when to expect us. Your goods will arrive in self-sufficient, insulated containers that don't require coolers or containers from your office.
- Eat well, eat Texas. Everything we deliver is raised or made in Texas by small-batch producers and is hand-selected by our buying team with the very highest standards in taste and sustainable growing practices.
Farmhouse School Giving
Farmhouse works to get healthy food on your family table while also giving back to your local school. We give 5% of the profits of every single order, every week of the year, back to your school!
- 5% of the profits of every order, every week is donated back to your school
- Super easy fundraising; supporters enter the school code only once and every order thereafter gets a portion donated
- Farmhouse Delivery can arrange education materials, events and samples for students and parents if desired
Contact Casey ([email protected] or 512-787-3904). She will set your school up with a special code that school supporters can use when signing up to ensure that a part of every order is donated back to the school.
We also have a limited number of Farmhouse gift certificates available for school fundraising efforts, so please reach out if you are organizing a booster or other school event requiring donated prizes.
Finally, Farmhouse can be a part of parent and teacher social, booster and other special events to help raise money for your local school and increase awareness about local food. We can either set up a booth or brief introduction with teachers and parents or even a complimentary interactive cooking demonstration. Just contact
Casey ([email protected] or 512-787-3904)
for more information.