Description

Healthy, delicious and energizing, enjoy Lucky Lime's crave-worthy collection of fresh, chef-made meals.

Refreshing, big and bright, this superfood salad is full of super delicious flavor. Fresh blueberries, carrots, red onion, crunchy almonds and feta cheese top a bed of baby spinach. Toss with a vibrant turmeric honey mustard dressing. A quick, ready-to-eat option for a healthy lunch or dinner when you're on the go.

Instructions: Enjoy cold tossed with turmeric honey mustard dressing.

Serves 1.
Gluten free

Ingredients: baby spinach, blueberries, carrots, almonds, red onion, cow's milk feta. turmeric honey mustard dressing (dijon, yellow mustard, honey, mayonnaise [(soybean oil, water, eggs, distilled vinegar, salt, sugar, lemon juice concentrate, calcium disodium edta, natural flavors)], buttermilk, sour cream, turmeric powder, dried oregano, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, cayenne, salt, black pepper) Contains: nuts (almonds), milk, egg

Serving Size: 32 oz, Calories 479, Total Fat 35g (46%), Saturated Fat 4g (20%), Cholesterol 28mg (9%), Sodium 371mg (16%), Total Carbohydrate 32g (12%), Dietary Fiber 8g (28%), Sugars 20g, Protein 24g, Vitamin D 0mcg (0%), Calcium 173mg (13%), Iron 4mg (24%), Potassium 837mg (18%)


0

added to delivery

IMPORTANT!


Please enter your delivery address:

IMPORTANT!


We're sorry, this product is only available for the current week and it appears you are either past the cut-off time or have already received your delivery.

Delivering to: change?

Deliver on a recurring basis starting on the following date:

Superfood Spinach Salad

$16.59

32 ounces
Healthy, delicious and energizing, enjoy Lucky Lime's crave-worthy collection of fresh, chef-made meals.

Refreshing, big and bright, this superfood salad is full of super delicious flavor. Fresh blueberries, carrots, red onion, crunchy almonds and feta cheese top a bed of baby spinach. Toss with a vibrant turmeric honey mustard dressing. A quick, ready-to-eat option for a healthy lunch or dinner when you're on the go.

Instructions: Enjoy cold tossed with turmeric honey mustard dressing.

Serves 1.
Gluten free

Ingredients: baby spinach, blueberries, carrots, almonds, red onion, cow's milk feta. turmeric honey mustard dressing (dijon, yellow mustard, honey, mayonnaise [(soybean oil, water, eggs, distilled vinegar, salt, sugar, lemon juice concentrate, calcium disodium edta, natural flavors)], buttermilk, sour cream, turmeric powder, dried oregano, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, cayenne, salt, black pepper) Contains: nuts (almonds), milk, egg

Serving Size: 32 oz, Calories 479, Total Fat 35g (46%), Saturated Fat 4g (20%), Cholesterol 28mg (9%), Sodium 371mg (16%), Total Carbohydrate 32g (12%), Dietary Fiber 8g (28%), Sugars 20g, Protein 24g, Vitamin D 0mcg (0%), Calcium 173mg (13%), Iron 4mg (24%), Potassium 837mg (18%)

Lucky Lime

LUCKy lime

Lucky Lime's team of culinary creatives have one goal in mind - to make people happy, from the inside out. They create excitement around eating balanced and healthy meals by crafting crave-worthy foods that satisfy and energize.

From Taipei and New York City to Cancun and Nashville, the chefs at Lucky Lime have spent years cooking for prestigious, award winning restaurants. Their collection of single serve meals reflect their global palate, inspiring flavorful spices, sauces and seasonings that pair deliciously with super fresh, local ingredients.

View other 'Grocery' producers

 

MY DELIVERIES

This delivery truck is empty.
Start adding some amazing products!