This delivery truck is empty.
Start adding some amazing products!
No purchase necessary to enter or win. Purchase or payment of any kind will not increase chances of winning. This promotion is not sponsored in any way by Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or Pinterest.
1. Eligibility: The Farmhouse Delivery “Win 20% Off of Groceries, Meats, Produce, & More 1 Year” Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to all residents within Farmhouse Delivery’s delivery areas in Texas within the following cities: Austin, Houston, San Antonio, and Dallas
2. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins July 1st, 2022 at 8:00 a.m. Central Time, and ends on August 20th, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. Central Time (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
3. How to Enter: No purchase necessary. Individuals within Farmhouse’s Delivery areas can enter the Sweepstakes by either of the following two (2) methods:
“Qualifying Transaction” shall mean any qualifying purchase by a Farmhouse Delivery customer online using code: SWEEPSTAKES at farmhousedelivery.com in a single transaction. Each qualifying purchase within the sweepstakes period counts a single entry. Qualifying purchase amount must be over Farmhouse Delivery’s specified order minimums listed below:
Entrants may enter an unlimited number of times during the Sweepstakes Period, although automatic, programmed, robotic, script, macro and similar means of entry are prohibited and may result in disqualification of the entrant. In case of a dispute over the identity of an entrant, the person who is assigned to the Farmhouse Delivery account used to enter the Sweepstakes will be the entrant.
4. Sweepstakes Prize: One Prize of 20% off per order for a whole year, with a max of $2,000 off. To be awarded as a membership attached to the customer’s account that will grant them an automatic discount on all online store items (excluding the sale of any and all alcohol) for twelve (12) consecutive months, starting the first week following winner verification and Prize acceptance.
5. Selection of Sweepstakes Prize Winners: On or about August 21st, 2022, Administrator will randomly select one (1) Prize winner from all eligible entries submitted through Qualifying Transactions at Farmhouse Delivery’s online marketplace or all eligible online entries submitted using the free entry form, in each case only where the winner’s delivery addresses are verified by the Administrator in its sole discretion to be within Farmhouse Delivery’s serviceable delivery areas.
Potential winners will be notified by email. Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. As a condition to receiving a prize, the potential winner will be required to complete, sign and return, within ten (10) days of the date he/she is notified, (a) an affidavit of eligibility and release; and (b) an IRS Form W-9 (including the prize winner’s social security number, which will be used only for the purpose of reporting the winner’s prize earnings to the Internal Revenue Service as required by law). If a potential prize winner cannot be reached within forty-eight (48) hours, if a potential winner declines to accept the prize, or if a potential winner fails to complete, sign and return the affidavit of eligibility and release and an IRS Form W-9 within such ten (10) day period, then in each case, he/she will forfeit the prize, and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner selected at random. ALL POTENTIAL SWEEPSTAKES WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY ADMINISTRATOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE SWEEPSTAKES SHOULD SO INDICATE, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that he/she has complied with the conditions contained in these Official Rules.
6. Publicity: Except where prohibited by law, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes a winner’s consent in perpetuity to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of such winner’s photograph and such winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions, statements and/or hometown and state in Sponsor’s internal and external communications materials (including but not limited to web sites and web publications and print and digital advertising) for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
7. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Subject to any governmental approval which may be required, Sponsor reserves the right, without prior notice and at any time, to modify, extend, suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes, in whole or in part, or modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in any way, if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Sweepstakes is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud, printing errors, or technical problems, failures or malfunctions, or any causes beyond Sponsor’s control have destroyed or severely undermined the integrity and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes. By entering, entrants agree that Sponsor, Administrator, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest are not responsible, and shall have no liability, for: (a) late, delayed, misdirected, garbled, or incomplete entries, prize claims or notifications, or entries that do not otherwise comply with, or violate, the Official Rules; (b) any printing, typographical, mechanical or other error in the printing, advertising or administration of this Sweepstakes or in the announcement of prize winner; (c) any human error, technical malfunctions, or lost/delayed data transmission, or any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, or software; (d) inability to receive a Farmhouse Delivery as set herein within; or (e) any other error or malfunction, or causes beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control that jeopardizes the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes. If due to a printing, production or other error, more prizes are claimed than are intended to be awarded, the intended prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all verified and validated prize claims received. In no event will more than the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules be awarded.
8. Release/Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees that Sponsor, its parent company, subsidiaries, Administrator, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and all of their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”): (i) shall not be responsible or liable for any losses, damages or injuries of any kind resulting from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity, or from entrant’s acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of any prize or participation in any prize-related activity and (ii) have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to any prize, including, without limitation, to such prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose. By winning a prize, a winner agrees to release, discharge, and hold harmless the Promotion Entities from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death or damage to or loss of property, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising, in whole or in part, out of such winner’s participation in the Sweepstakes or such winner’s receipt, use or misuse of any prize.
9. Disputes: Except where prohibited by law, each entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate state or federal courts in Texas and hereby submit to the jurisdiction of such courts; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and each entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, attorneys fees, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Texas, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Texas or any other jurisdiction).
11. Sponsor: Farmhouse Delivery, 9715 Burnet Rd #400, Bldg 7, Austin, TX, 78758
12. Administrator: Farmhouse Delivery, 9715 Burnet Rd #400, Bldg 7, Austin, TX, 78758